1. Join Together (we, us, our) provides digital tools for trade unions. Learn more about our mission and tools.
2. Join Together operates the jointogether.online website (the Site).
4. The Site provides information about Join Together and allows users to contact us, preview Union joining tools and register to receive email updates. If Join Together adds any features to enhance the service, then the features will also be dependent on these Terms.
5. If you violate any of these Terms, then Join Together may terminate your access to the Site. Join Together’s failure to enforce or exercise any of these Terms does not constitute a waiver.
7. The Site is provided for users over 16 years. You must be over 16 years old to accept these Terms and use the Site.
Your use of the Site
9. Users may only access, use or otherwise deal with the Site and data presented there in good faith in accordance with these Terms. You must comply with all applicable laws that govern your use of this Site.
10. You may:
- view this Site electronically;
- register your contact details to book a call or receive email updates;
- print or save this Site but only for your personal use or for the purposes of the legitimate business of yours or your employer.
11. By using the Site you agree that you shall not:
- distribute or copy the Site or any content on the Site for commercial purposes;
- create a false identity, including for the purpose of misleading others, breach any contractual or confidentiality obligations, or violate the privacy rights of others;
- provide false information, impersonate another person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with any entity;
- use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful, fraudulent, or in any way that has any unlawful or fraudulent effect in your jurisdiction;
- reuse or copy any part of the CSS, HTML, or other visual design features of the Site without Join Together’s permission;
- infringe our or anyone else’s intellectual property rights;
- transmit any harmful software code such as viruses;
- delete, modify, block, overwrite, hack or attempt to change or alter any of the content;
- attempt to access accounts, computer systems, devices, or networks connected to any servers or to the Site, through hacking, password mining, or any other means, or obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally or readily made available through the Site;
- use any device, software or routine intended to damage or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of the Site or servers, devices, or networks connected to the Site, or availability of data to other users, or take any other action that interferes with other parties’ use of the Site;
- use any robot, spider or other automatic or manual device or process for the purpose of harvesting or compiling information on the Site for purposes other than for a generally available search engine or as otherwise expressly permitted by these Terms;
- transmit or upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or interfere with the operation of another’s computer or property;
- deliberately disrupt the operation of anyone’s access to the Site, server or business;
- use any Join Together names, service marks, or trademarks, or logos without our prior written consent, including without limitation as metatags, search engine keywords, or hidden text;
- use any data which is made available through the Site in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary or other right of any party;
- encourage or enable any other person or party to do any of the aforementioned activities.
12. You shall notify us immediately upon the discovery of any breach of Article 11.
13. We cannot guarantee that this Site will operate in accordance with your expectations, will be uninterrupted or error free. All express or implied representations and warranties (whether statutory or otherwise) in respect of this Site or the Site content all are excluded, except where prohibited by law. You access the Site at your own risk.
14. Join Together may modify these Terms from time to time and will publish any modifications here.
15. We may transfer our rights under these Terms to another organisation without your consent. We will notify you in writing if this happens.
16. Any questions about these Terms can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. Any claims arising out of or relating to these Terms will be governed by the laws of England. Any dispute arising from these Terms shall be resolved in the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England.